DSQ, DNF, DNS participant status
Now, the leaderboard automatically evaluates the status of each participant if its geolocations do not cover the required distance within event time.
Events without given race track (virtual race)
- DNF (did not finish): If the participant does not reach the target of the event.
- DNS (did not start): If the participant did not send any geolocation.
Events with given track (regular events or permanent courses)
- DSQ (disqualified): If the first geolocation of the participant is more than 500m behind the start location on the shadowtrack.
- DNF: If the last geolocation of the participant does not reach the finish location on the shadowtrack.
- DNS: If no geolocation is mapped on the shadowtrack.