Real-time replay of recorded GPS data
We are thrilled to introduce a powerful solution to enhance your testing capabilities: Real-time replay of recorded GPS data from a previous event. This feature provides you with continuous access to live data from an event you know well, eliminating the need for repeated tests and offering unparalleled convenience.
Possible use cases
- Testing API for 3rd party applications: Our solution offers a unique approach to test API queries seamlessly. Whether integrating with video production or data feed requirements, you can now validate and optimize your API queries efficiently.
- Optimizing Racemap settings for yearly events: Preparing a yearly event and want to optimize your Racemap settings? Use the solution for fine-tuning your configurations to improve your event-tracking experiences.
Enjoy the flexibility to make real-time adjustments to settings during an event. This includes changes in shadowtrack, adding or removing splits, modifying split locations etc.
Sample real-time loop
- Explore our 100km Duathlon from 2018 in an infinite real-time loop: https://racemap.com/player/100KmDuathlon2018_API-liveSample
- API with live data such as speed, or distance to go etc. to develop your own video overlay solution: https://racemap.com/api/data/v1/6336f41309be310001a5894b
- Utilize our API with detections at geofences for your timing solution: https://racemap.com/api/data/v1/6336f41309be310001a5894b/times
Interested in optimizing your Racemap settings or exploring API testing solutions? Simply reach out to us https://racemap.com/#contact.