Participants import reworked
We reworked the participants section in the settings of each tracking map. Now, it is much clearer how to import respectively synchronize Participants Data with CSV files or from hosted (recommended) sources such as RACE RESULT or your own server.
- To better control the import you can switch on & -off the synchronization from a hosted source.
- The synchronization stops calling the hosted source three days after the end time of the tracking map, automatically.
- You can synchronize participant data from different sources with the same tracking map.
- You can automatically call the participant data in your tracking map from the given API endpoint, also.
- You can import participants from RACE RESULT without a transponder code. We removed the requirement for transponder1 field.
Read more about the import of participants' data in our documentation https://docs.racemap.com/api-import-and-export-data