5 months ago
Elevation profile shown in prediction
We received questions about our auto-mapping solution for predictive tracking. We now added information about your reader's locations in a more comprehensive way. Now the shadowtrack is additionally shown as an elevation profile, also.
To better decide about placing the readers its locations are projected on both:
- in the map and
- in the elevation profile, even for events with multiple laps.
- The list shows the "Offset" (distance on the shadowtrack from the start location) and the "Distance" from the shadowtrack for each mapping.
What is auto-mapping? Corresponding to the reader's location(s) our algorithm places the reader automatically on the shadowtrack.
- If the reader is placed in laps its location will be mapped on each lap automatically.
- If the reader is moving (such as a TrackBox in a car or on a canoe) each read has its own location.
- If the reader is located > 50 m from the shadowtrack the prediction ignores its reads.
Read all about Racemap predictive real-time tracking in our documentation: https://docs.racemap.com/predictive-tracking-with-data-from-timekeeping