New pricing for tracker management applies from 1st of January
Currently, we develop a new dashboard for bulk usage of all of your GPS tracker from scratch. You will be able to preview & test our new Tracker Management in your Racemap account, soon. We are excited about your feedback already.
In the last two years, customers proposed enhancementS for the (de)activation process of devices, and some asked to ease the pricing of the tracker management also. Reason enough to simplify both, the activation process & the pricing.
As the 2nd step of launching the new tracker management, we initialize a more convenient charging for its usage on the 1st of January 2023. Find all details below. Do not hesitate to drop us a line with your feedback.
Racemap GPS tracker
- Free usage of the tracker management for bought & rented Racemap devices.
- €25 per device from external suppliers. The tracker management becomes usable for the lifetime of the device.
Or subscribe to the tracker management
In case you don't want to pay for lifetime usage of the tracker management you select the subscription and pay only when using it.
- 1€ per device for 30 days, same as before.
- No minimum running time, previously 3 months.
- Free usage for 5 GPS trackers, previously no free tear.
How does tracker management become chargeable?
In case you don't use your GPS trackers for example during the off-season, we don't charge for tracker management.
- Only devices that are inserted into the tracker management.
- Devices become chargeable with usage, automatically.
- Set the new archive status for specific devices to prevent unintentional charges. Archived devices work for live tracking, nevertheless.
What applies as usage of tracker management?
- Add devices to tracking maps.
- Send commands to devices.
- Devices send coordinates.
- Add users to devices.
No unintentional charges
On the 1st of January, all devices in your tracker management except Racemap devices will be archived, automatically. You can easily restore devices & make them usable in tracker management again.
Go to your tracker management: https://racemap.com/admin/trackers